We are looking for a:
Receptionist (shift/night work) – Administrative Assistant (m/f) Permanent Contract
Situated in the heart of Luxembourg City, the recently renovated City Hotel is an infrastructure consisting of 32 hotelrooms and 3 conference rooms. City Hotel is looking forward to strenghten its team with a person who will contribute to the maintainance and improvement of the quality of service in this beautiful establishment through their professionalism, efficiency, team spirit, good humor and willingness to take night shifts.
Main responsibilities and tasks
You are the guarantor of the smooth running of the guests’ stay in the hotel. You are involved from the creation of the client file at the arrival to the payment of services at departure. Other missions:
– Ensure the switchboard and take reservations
– Manage the cash register and invoicing
– Know and apply the hotel’s safety and health rules
– Respect our charter for sustainable and environmental development
Skills and competences
– Professional diploma or diploma in hotel business – experience in reception desired
– Computer skills (Windows environment)
– Fluency in French, English and German
Possibility of parking
Description of a non-exhaustive function that can evolve according to the hotel’s organizational needs.
Please send your application with detailed CV, photo and police record by e-mail (email@example.com) or by post to:
City Hotel Luxembourg
All files will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the GDPR.